Get CastleGate for your next project
Introducing CastleGate Door Systems
CastleGate is a complete door system tested and proven to not only work together, but work better than any other system on the market. Every element of the CastleGate system is backed by the expertise of the industry’s best in system performance, quality, and beauty, hand-built by true craftsmen.
The result? A door system that provides ultimate homeowner satisfaction while delivering a flawless installation, fewer hassles and service calls, and lasting weather resistance.
The CastleGate exterior door system features a large selection of Masonite fiberglass doors and glass designs to suit any style.
- Insulated Glass & Warm-Edge Spacers reduce energy costs and prevents condensation.
- Polyurethane Core insulates 5x better than real wood to keep homes cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Fiberglass Skin resists warping and rotting and protects against rust and dents.
- Composite Bottom Rail provides rot resistance.
BWI Fine Millwork
As a leading provider of fine millwork to independent lumber retailers, BWI is committed to offering shorter lead times and a large inventory to suit your needs. Each CastleGate door system is fully assembled by our skilled craftsmen and delivered to you with consistent quality and exceptional customer service.
The BWI Difference
Our climate-controlled facility allows us to provide consistent color applications time after time, and our speed to the market allows your customer a fast turnaround from beginning to end. Our relationship with Sherwin Williams and their wide array of color choices easily complement any and all of the current industry design trends.
In a certified test by a third party*, the CastleGate Exterior Door Systems by BWI lasted significantly longer in more extreme weather conditions than the market-leading competitor, which failed to perform in moderate conditions.
*Door systems were exposed to 8″ of rainfall per hour and windspeeds corresponding with the DP (Design Pressure) Ratings in 23-minute long trials. Certified test performed by Architectural Testing, Inc., an Intertek Company.
Meet the next generation of multipoint locks.
Multipoint locks are growing into the standard for exterior residential doors, but cost and hardware limitations make them a hard sell for homeowners. PanoLock eliminates those concerns.
PanoLock is a one-of-a-kind multi-point lock that works with off-the-shelf hardware, supports a forgiving installation, and offers lasting performance, all at an affordable price point.
- Multipoint Security: Three locking points provide extra security along the full length of the door panel.
- Energy Efficient: The additional locking points pull the door panel into alignment every time the lock is engaged, creating a tighter seal against drafts, leaks, and insects.
- Hardware Flexibility: The PanoLock adapter allows homeowners to use their choice of handleset. Whether knob, lever, or thumbpress, PanoLock is designed to work seamlessly with most major hardware brands.
Introducing FusionFrame® – a maintenance free door frame that’s everything you need in a composite door frame, and more. FusionFrame takes all the benefits of all-composite and all-wood frames and combines them into one solution-driven product designed to perform and protect for years to come.
- Maintenance-Free Performance. The composite casing provides rot-proof protection while the engineered wood core offers structural rigidity that stands up to extreme heat and cold.
- Easy Installation. FusionFrame offers a full portfolio of jamb, mull, and casing options to suit your needs.
- Flawless Finish. Fasteners are hidden behind the removable jamb cover for a seamless installation, and a “floating” brickmould allows for easy installation in out-of-plumb openings.
The Replaceable Deck Sill (RDS)
Overcome sill damage quickly and easily. The Replaceable Deck Sill enables you to simply remove and replace a damaged or discolored deck without the need to remove the sill or door unit. With RDS, your sill will go from damaged to done in a fraction of the time and cost.
- Disengage the damaged sill from the substrate using a putty knife.
- Remove the sill by pulling it away.
- Replace with the new, undamaged sill and secure into place using a mallet and block of wood.
- Done! Enjoy your new, damage-free exterior door sill in minutes.
Never Adjust a Sill Again.
Tired of adjusting your sill? Frustrated by gaps under your door? Getting that perfect seal between your door bottom and the sill is difficult, and almost impossible if the door isn’t perfectly aligned. Gaps under the door allow water, air, and even insects to move freely into the home.
The Z-Articulating Cap (Z-AC) is designed to account for these imperfections by automatically adjusting every time you close the door. This spring-loaded sill cap allows Z-AC to account for any imperfections in alignment, forming a full seal along the bottom of the door.